Gaston! If you continue to have bad temper like when you didn't want us to help you to cycle last Sunday or like the huge tantrum in the middle of the night last nigh.... you will be like this Gaston in the musical. Arrhhh nightmare...
hahahaha The Terrible Twos! They have 'hit' you!! I remember them well, although Cleo's started about 18 months. Then she got into the talking Terrible Twos when she was two and a half and suddenly I could see where the myth of the Changeling had come from.....GOOD LUCK mere et pere
3 comments:
hahahaha The Terrible Twos! They have 'hit' you!! I remember them well, although Cleo's started about 18 months. Then she got into the talking Terrible Twos when she was two and a half and suddenly I could see where the myth of the Changeling had come from.....GOOD LUCK mere et pere
Merci pour l'encouragement....
They are amazing... one moment they make you become a horrible shouting monster, and next you can't stop cooing and singing my kid's an angle...
It's still the same today (11 years later)
Post a Comment