Pages

Thursday, September 18, 2008

新學期新氣象 Résolution pour la rentrée

讓我進出一次急診室,整整兩個月渾渾噩噩地夢遊的搗蛋鬼,就要在明年春天的三月跟大家見面啦! 請祈福期待。

The thing that made me in-N-out once A&E, two whole months in constant ‘absent-minded’ status and the strong desire to eat ‘bizarre’ things will meet you all next spring in March…. ;-)

以下是我這兩個月因為效率大失良心不安,所下的新學期決心;

(1) 認真工作 (廢話)

(2) 明年初報考法語高等能力證書考 (貴桑桑,一定要拿到呀)

(3) 學新的語言 (請期待,部落格將以新聲道發音)

(4) 開發新的專業 (要是未來失業了,有備胎)

(5) 寫書法 (尤其最近賀爾蒙失去平衡,加上瓦斯桶最愛測試我的忍耐極限,實在需要氣質培養一下)

So, to make up my lost efficiency over the past few months, here are my new resolutions ‘pour la rentrée’…

a. Work more

b. Prepare for the exam for the diploma of French language

c. Learn another language

d. Explore new career potentials

e. Chinese calligraphy (all the hormone-imbalance these days has completely exhausted my elegancy-- that’s if I had some….)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! Wow!!!!!
(Your dad told me when he visited, how exciting!)

Arizaphale said...

My Dad told me tonight and I had to have a quick look to check and YES!!! Here is the famous photo again!!!!! But my question is, how will you have time????????

YC said...

哇,恭喜啊
讚讚讚 :p

Anonymous said...

哈哈哈~~~果然成功了!!!
恭喜恭喜~~~
基因這麼好,當然要努力再生一個!
好爽喔~又要當阿姨了.....

chinchin said...

Thank you all!

Indeed, these days I am going through a time management crisis.