Pages

Saturday, January 29, 2011

瓦斯桶說書時間 Gaston's story time

話說某天阿桶被老師要求到台前說故事給班上的同學聽(有三十多人)。他說:『我一開始有點怕,可是後來就不怕了。』這是我過了些天後,請他重撥的錄影。



後記。過些天我們一起出門坐公車,車站的阿嬤問他長大後要做甚麼,他說『我長大後要說故事給小朋友聽。』哈,你娘先幫你在這裡記上一筆嚕。

Gaston is repeating a story about a Kings' Pie (Galette des Rois)- that he learned at school.  Apparently, he was asked to tell the story in front of his class (he already learnt the story last year in the previous school).  Here is an animated recording, spiced up by his little sister, plus a final cut on the real CD version.

(The file sized up to an 'enormous' one after I edited it in imovie--I had to reduce the quality for upload purpose.  Sorry.  It seems a bit better if watched directly from YouTube, though.  Or change the pixel to 360.)

2 comments:

Arizaphale said...

Oh Nan Chin. This is superbe! You have done an amazing job on the subtitles in three languages ;-D I am so honoured you have included some English for your poor uneducated friend! Part way through I realised that this is the story of 'The Gingerbread Man'....(run run as fast as you can, you can't catch me I'm the Gingerbread man!!!!) but how does the galette get eaten by the fox in the end? In our story they are crossing a river and the fox offers to give the GB man a ride on his back, then his shoulders, the his head, then his nose and....SNAP! hahaha
This is such a lovely window into your life <3

chinchin said...

AH always the cunning fox. This Galette is a rolling champion and apparently it LOVEs singing. The fox simply lured him by saying he has bad ears while the pie sings. hahaha