(今天發神經嗎?第三篇)
Today, at the library, Gaston approached two older boys (5~6 years old) that were in front of the DVD shelf checking a 'Le Roi et L'oiseux' film case that they decided to take. At home, we have the same DVD that was bought in Taiwan, so it has a choice of mandarin soundtrack.
Gaston then announced animately to the two boys 'Vous savez, dans ce film, il parle en Chinois!' I can see the two boys' face collapsing "Non! Il parle en chinois?! Je ne parle pas en chinois, moi." Gaston started again to emphasize that this film REALLY speaks chinese. And the boys were starting to panic and say to each other "Qu'est qu'on fait? Lui, il dit qu'il parle en chinois...."
well, I hope they have finally took the film home and their parents wont be over-puzzled by their sons' declarations of this chinese-speaking king and bird film.
2 comments:
Bahahahahahahahaa. I wonder if the Taiwanese DVD has an English (or French) soundtrack as well? When we had our French exchange student we were trying to find her films even with French subtitles and they were surprisingly rare. Many films have Finnish, Hebrew and Roumanian subtitles and soundtracks...but no French! I guess the film world is punishing the French for Nuclear Testing in the Pacific...or smelly cheese.....something like that :-D
would it be related to the dvd regions? but if finnish could be found... mmm, how about they don't put enough oz wine on their supermarket shelves.
Post a Comment