Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Updates 小妹妹


最近消失了一陣子,其實是上上週妹妹被診斷出太小(肚子太小的謎題終於解出了),被強迫躺平休息(這時候就要感謝小黑兒兩年前給我但還沒看的日劇),醫生還恐嚇我再不休息就把我關到醫院去。(這招就真的把我嚇到啦!)

所以,指導學生用遙控的,再也不用去上義務班,但是本來該附的約和新增加的密集妊娠觀察,還不是把行事曆都填得滿滿的,除了醫院,還有健保局就業局國稅局市政府牙科眼科見未來桶桶幼稚園的校長,昨天晚上更新行事曆,發現有的約已經排到今年八月了! 這。。。

本來以為今年生日會是最悲慘的一次,不但操心肚子裡的,煩心在旁邊蹦來蹦去的,還偏偏碰上連續沒有在台灣過農曆年的第十週年紀念,驚奇的是,我收到一份生日大禮,就是我魂牽夢縈的marmite!! 真是太感激,謝謝你,bbb.

Gaston's little sister is diagnosed a bit too small for her term. So I was put to sofa-rest and intensive surveillance in the hospital. The first check up on monday was fine, she is still very active as usual, just in a very slim version. I will continue my effort to be a couch potato.

So, with these newly added intensive care for the little mémé, our RDVs have tripled somehow-- to the doctors for all family members, to inform all the administrative for my status, to renew my residency, to visit Gaston's future school.... We are being trained to be ultra-organised for the 4th member to come.

Finally, wishing you all a very happy chinese new year. Initially, I thought this could be the most miserable one for me as it falls on my birthday, imagine a birthday (1) spent in hospital nervously waiting for the news of a truly-mini-me; (2) falls on the 10th anniversary of being absent from spending this family reunion event with my parents and (3) feeling frustrated that can't do more thing due the the contractions. Unexpected, I receive a wonderful bouquet of flower and a surprise gift from 'mon cheri'-- a pot of MARMITE!!! wowowow I am soo happy... (Gaston, too. And he is probably the only kid in france (or even UK) who can eat a spoonful of marmite and still appreciate it. Even me, a marmite lover, can't.

2 comments:

Arizaphale said...

Ah mais non, ma petite chere! This is a bad birthday for you...not like the ones we had together :-(
But I feel positive. The bebe is a small but active person. Best you rest for the contractions but I think she is going to be just fine. I thought of you on your birthday but I did not know you would be in hospital :-(
What a lovely husband to bring you flowers and marmite. Maybe he is not so bad after all hahahhahah.
Seriously, you know we love you and are sending many, many good thoughts and prayers your way. For all the Chubayons xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

你還是乖乖認真的在家待產吧~~
要小心呢.....為了愛的小花花*^_^*