Pages

Thursday, January 08, 2009

HE DID IT 一個很大又很臭的驕傲

Yes! Gaston has achieved a huge milestone today! Guess you can already tell it from the picture (I have done some special effect so you wont be so shock in seeing it.) And he did it ‘directly’ in the ‘real’ toilet and kindly saved his parents awkward moments from deciding how to transfer the ‘deposits’ from a potty to toilet as they never did it. The spell “No caca; no colat (chocolate)”works like magic! Youuupyyy!

自從去年初(已經一年了嗎?天啊!)瓦斯桶有在保母家成功大便在便桶一次的經驗,自此之後,這種小孩馬桶和小孩馬桶坐墊,完全是家裡的裝飾品,阿東對他們總是嗤之以鼻,最多說這是 le pot (便桶),在來就是將絨毛玩具丟進去,要他們大便。還有,他每次大號後,我們說【東 你大便ㄜ 來換屁屁】他就來個極度否認【pas caca! Pas Caca!】然後全家上演追緝令,追到天涯海角拉回來洗屁股,因為劇情激烈,還常常發生論語中也說到的{糞土之牆}的恐怖現象,接著,拉扯中總是兩敗俱傷,簡直是人倫家庭大悲劇。。。。好吧,你不要用馬桶我們也從來不勉強,可是你寧願包著一屁股的大便,我真的就看/也聞不下去。


耶誕節後,衝著在假期中有一次尿在便桶,加上保母委婉的提醒和她這兩天白天的配合,又想到他沒有脫離尿布就不能去上幼稚園然後我們就麻煩了的狀況,今天晚上好不容易把他哄到馬桶上,說你來看外婆買的有小鴨鴨小青蛙的馬桶座墊。他爸爸也在旁邊敲鑼說,要大出來才有巧克力歐(原句見上)。然後我們就丟給他一本書,把門關上(沒錯,少爺大解一定要躲起來才出得來,平常他只要突然消失沒有聲音了,通常八九不離十。)一開始阿東很高興的在馬桶上唱歌,沒多久,靜了一下,又開始【一散一散量應應】【sa maisoeeettt】【叭 叭 叭叭】的唱起他的童歌大會串。結果你們已經知道啦,我們可是全家敲鑼打鼓呢,巧克力跟親吻像雨一樣的灑在他頭上。東更是得意的不得了,接著一整個晚上一直到上床都不停的敘述他的英雄事蹟,哇哈哈。


拜託,請繼續努力下去啊。

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHA.... give him a bigggggggg kiss la..


sharon

Arizaphale said...

A momentous day indeed!!!!!!!!!!! I remember it well. Seems like yesterday!

Anonymous said...

He's going to be so embarrassed some day.

BTW, are you on Facebook?

chinchin said...

This is a big thing of our daily life , so no need to be embarrassed of.. ha!

My facebook is like my miserable mobile phone (only even worse)-- just for decoration and to show that I am not just an anti-techno/gadget/dairy/consumption organic mama... oh~