Pages

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

What! I am your SUNSHINE?! 痴漢找上門

Just when my yearly reminder of getting older is approaching again, a mail arrived in the inbox of my previous work address.
------------

As usual, I was deleting spams as part of my daily routine, a message titled 'isotope and your smile' jump to my eyes. This guy, who claims himself a leukemia expert working on stem-cells in Chicago, says that he came across the webpage from my previous work and found what a brilliant woman he thinks I am and what a beautiful smile I have. And this smile on the pic had made the SUNSHINE of his day... Yeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuck! Well, he may have good tactics in getting women's attention but he needs first to remember erasing all those 'looking for female pen pal' messages he left on world wide web.

收到痴漢的信 還騙我是拯救血友幼童的腫瘤學者 不過這位痴漢還蠻有禮貌的 不忘祝我研究工作順利.

原來歐巴桑也會有如陽光燦爛讓你一天愉快的笑容, 說我兒子的還差不多~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well of course he thought you were brilliant and yes your smile DOES light up the day. Really! Its only natural!!!

chinchin said...

How can one be so creepy? But, I only found him creepy after realising he is maniac in looking for asian woman... Does he knows that there is a search engine call 'google'???