I said 'à l'Italienne', but there are one dish and a half that are not 100% italian.
Who wants recipes?
Authors of these dishes are the Frenchman and the Taiwanese-Obasan.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
WOW you guys are getting very professional!! What was the occasion? I vote for the sausage being not Italian....and mayeb the top right hand corner one which looks suspiciously Taiwanese!!!
there was no occasion.. these are our 'daily' usual dinner... oops.. is that too extra? (and I forgot to take a picture of germain's siena-style rabbit (should be pheasant-- Fagiano alla senese).
anyway, the top right is also toscan style savoy cabbage veal roll (Involtini di verza)... it's the centre Gallete de Rois (the Epiphany cake) that's all french.
2 comments:
WOW you guys are getting very professional!! What was the occasion? I vote for the sausage being not Italian....and mayeb the top right hand corner one which looks suspiciously Taiwanese!!!
there was no occasion.. these are our 'daily' usual dinner... oops.. is that too extra? (and I forgot to take a picture of germain's siena-style rabbit (should be pheasant-- Fagiano alla senese).
anyway, the top right is also toscan style savoy cabbage veal roll (Involtini di verza)... it's the centre Gallete de Rois (the Epiphany cake) that's all french.
Post a Comment