自從昨天知道要跟媽媽出門冒險 我就好興奮 睡都睡不著 跟媽媽盧了一個晚上 到天亮才沉沉睡去 結果早上媽媽果然沉著臉 還穿一身黑 好像要去殺人的樣子 我很識相的乖乖不敢亂鬧 不過那個上課的人說話也真是令人想睡 想醒來都很難 而且我發現媽媽都在跟隔壁的摩洛哥阿姨還有加朋阿姨聊天 哈哈! 媽媽跟他們吃午飯時 我也乖乖的 模里西斯叔叔還跟媽媽說 我是安靜的小孩 (嘿)下午 媽媽帶我去坐公車 哇 好玩好玩 好大的車子歐 我的推車可以直接推上去耶 然後我們去看護士阿姨 YeePee~ 我現在有三斤半囉!!

After one year of my official entry for residency in France, I got a notice for a 'formation' to learn 'how to live in france.' (I wonder what if I was totally ignorant, will I still be alive by now?) This is part of the 'welcome and integration' contract I signed for foreigners living in France, a new law introduced by Nicko-san. Although I have some personal opinions about Nicko-san, I must say the idea behind these 'formations' was not bad. However, the problem again falls in the entire organisation. So, like my 'formation civic,' which ended in French history since Clovis I, I passed a day listening to things (1) I've already known (2) I am not interested or (3) others' bitter comments about living in France...
I feel instead much more achieved on learning Gaston's newly increased weight at the nursery nurse office!
2 comments:
Maybe the French officials have had lessons from the 'Teacher Housing Authority' in New South Wales. First they told me there was no teacher house in Booligal, then when I moved into the non existant house they sent me an application form for teacher housing (6 weeks later) including questions such as 'how far from the school are you prepared to live?' A: about 50m which is where the house is situated, Q: what kind of housing would you like? A: the one I am living in is fine.' Then after they had processed my aplication they sent a letter saying 'thank you for your application, when any housing becomes available we will let you know!!!!!!!!!!'
PS Congratulations gaston on your increasing weight and well done maman!!!
To deal with the 'authority' is always an art!! They might all be aliens from the Planet Z3457.
Post a Comment