
It's now 30.5 weeks. Bebe is already in position, head front, really low-- seems can't wait to come out.
Dr. Miras prescribed you a tisane 'Salbumol' to distress and detente you into a more relaxed mood. Contrary to one of my favorite elephant brand infusion, this drug is very efficient to 'stresse et excitant' the mother, with fast heartbeat and trembling hands... Apart from this, I can't go swimming, walking, shopping, driving, any travelling-- even hoovering or tidying (:-o)! Now there is only that two things I have been procrastinating fit well this blank box of allowed activities -- writing papers and preparing the poster. Oh.. what a kid with a sense of responsibility!
1 comment:
So...baby in a hurry eh??? Keep those feet up Nan Chin and don't drink anymore stress tea!!! I love your mix of English and French :L it is hilarious!!
Looking forward to nursery pix.
xxxxxxxxxx
Carolyn and Cleo
Post a Comment