Pages

Monday, March 02, 2009

瓦斯桶的妹妹猴賽雷來了!! Rosalie is out!


大家好 我叫 賀莉 (Rosalie, 法文的發音 R 有點像注音的 ㄏ),二月22號我提早跑出來了,因為有點點早產,所以媽媽在醫院二十四小時用袋鼠法肌膚貼肌膚維持我的體溫,這樣就不用去嚇人又不能跟媽媽在一起的保溫箱。我出生的時候很迷你,只有2300公克,現在我爸媽的第一任務就是要讓我長胖胖。我很快就累了,所以有的時候媽媽要把奶擠出來用吸管餵我。我有沒有跟我的哥哥出生時長得很像 (top right corner)?

Hello, my name is Rosalie, He-Li (ps. for the francophone, this is pinyin, so H pronounces a bit like 'r'). I was born on 22nd of February. I was a little pre-term and was put under 'kangaroo method' to be skin to skin with my mommy and daddy. Do I look alike with my brother, except the hair (top right corner)?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. She is lovely. Hope she and you are fine!!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Hi Rosalie! You are beautiful! You have a little cousin (boy) coming to meet you soon. He's supposed to arrive June 30th, but we'll see when his actual birth date is.

Hope all is well with your new expanded family!

Nancy

Anonymous said...

嗨嗨~~~牛小妹,千呼萬喚我這牛大妹終於等到你嚕(^_^),你要加油再加油快快長大喔,我可是等著你們回台灣喔~~~~~~

牛大妹

Anonymous said...

regardez moi cette princesse, c'est quand même trop bien de la voir si jolie !! elle a bien fait de ne pas se faire attendre
félicitations aux parents
bisous béatrice et Denis

Arizaphale said...

Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!
I can't believe we missed this!!!!!! I will tell Mum and Dad TODAY!!!!!!
Congratulations to all of you but I must hear MORE. I know you went into hospital and then that was the last we heard. She is very tiny and I don't think she looks like her brother too much. What is kangaroo method???? I have so many questions!!!
Are you recovering ok? or are you very very tired. I bet you have your hands full. I hope G has some time off to help out.
Much, much, much love to you all.
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH
(squeals of girlie excitement)