瓦斯桶第一眼見到媽媽,第一個字居然是【剪】,意思是他娘剪了頭髮,第二個字是【眼鏡】,意思是他娘換了眼鏡。不錯不錯,會先認明身分一下,不會半路認娘。接下來他的嘴就熱情的黏在他娘的臉上,不能說什麼啦,哈哈。
I have come back for a week now. I can confirm that it requires more energy handling a kid+housing chores than working 14 hours a day for three weeks, not to say the former comes with much less satisfaction. Gaston's first word when seeing me was 'Couper' and second was 'lunettes', meaning that I have cut my hair and had my spectacles changed. His mandarin is also coming back after abandoning it for three weeks... I am amazed to find his ability to get all his mama's language back.
也許是前陣子的感冒未癒,瓦斯桶前幾天有漏氣的現象,就是氣喘。可憐的桶桶,呼吸咻咻咻地,還要噴擴張劑,還好,治療後現在全家可以好(一點)眠。He had some asthma during the week- another sign to ask for his mum's attention. Anyway, we have this tool now (see pic) to help him breathe better.. When he breathes better, we sleep better...
說到睡眠,小桶桶現在有新寵,就是婠婠阿姨做的小熊,不要問我們為什麼,小桶桶叫他【擬古拉】,現在那些其他的睡覺三友(熊貓 跟 塞吉歐 跟 發亮兔子)都會平白的被東東吼來吼去,唯有nicolas會得到他珍貴的一吻。Talking about sleep, let me introduce you his friends, apart from his doudou shawl, in bed: shon-mao (panda), sergio (monkey), nicolas (single-eyed bear.. I need to fix the other) and lapin-lumiere (luminous rabbit, was charging when the pic was taken.. so absent here). Nocolas just moved from taiwan during this trip and has apparently become Gaston's new favorite.
再來就是小ouistiti二號,最新超音波證明她是女的,一切正常,就是小號一點,很會亂動,看樣子也不是好應付的啦。As for little ouistiti no2, it moves a lot, definitely wants to demonstrate its presence (not surprise, seeing her brother's character.) A-ha, yes, Gaston is going to have a little sister!!

2 comments:
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. I am so excited for a SSISTer! I will start embroidering immediately !!!!!
I think the doudou is not the one Cathie made? My nephew had an attachment to the one Cathie made (which was Cleo's first I think) for quite a while.
Mum and Dad arrive on Monday oh boy oh boy
Yes! that's the one! I also asked my mum to knit other doudou-replicates.. (now he has until #4)
Post a Comment