【絞腦】頂樓的業餘藝術家鄰居,聖誕節前找我在他的作品上題字 (啊,有沒有搞錯?!)。我一直給自己理由拖拖拖,說我有時差,說我要歸位行李包裹,說我有稿纏身,說東東皮,說要去東去西,拖到人家都要搬走了,只好搬出我所有的古詩文書,在其中一樣他畫了有男有女的作品上寫了詩經,剩下一張羊皮紙,看看大小,大約只能四個字,說真的,當時我腦袋只有『大中至正』!討厭,討厭,我還三隻小豬勒。絞盡腦汁,我寫下【難得糊塗】,算是也為自己,在這段抽離埋首研究,走入社區參與人生的日子裡,點了一個句點。
【絞時】接著準備出門過節去巴黎兩天(啊,真是懷念那家西藏菜啊)回來跨年寫賀年卡桶桶適應新保母整理請客被請準備上班等等等等,像是被扭乾的抹布,怎樣都絞不出可以隨意揮霍的喘氣時間。
【絞話】小桶桶在假期中敎會了所有法國家人一個漢話『這個』。會指著貓叫『貓』可是有的時候發音起來像【maa】,之後更衍生變成所有的動物都是【maa】。其它就是絞在一堆目前為止沒人懂的磯哩咕嚕。
【絞餃】年夜我們決定來包餃子,桶爸爸做小鮮蝦義大利餃,桶媽媽試韭黃小牛肉餃。途中義大利餃大廚尚未熟悉新工具,麵皮內餡血肉模糊絞成一團,一怒之下去慢跑消氣,還好後來桶媽媽把這些失敗品起死回生成麵疙瘩。手工韭黃小牛肉餃也是不錯的捏~ (可是桿了半天皮才包出五十個,慘。)
2008對我們來說,會有很大的變化與挑戰,網頁與照片,就不能再像這樣,奢華的寫下去,謝謝您們一直的關心與打氣,偶而,我們還是會報報新聞的,但是大家要有點耐心等待就是。
This is our first entry for 2008. We wish you all a happy and healthy year. For us, this will be a year full of changes and new challenges. As a result, though difficult as it is, the Ouisititi News will not be updated as regular as it used to be. We thank you very much for your continuous support, particularly when there is a heart-warming comment, a forwarding message saying how they check it up daily, or simply a casual remark of what I’ve said on the blog during conversation. Although it’s just some petty daily records of a family, I find more and more pleasure in doing it.
The Ouistiti family has three New Year’s resolutions (1) to be more Bio* (2) to be ‘Downsizing**’ and (3) to be Happy!
Hope yours have them, too.
*that’s ‘organic’ in English.
**that’s ‘décroissance’ in French, meaning to consume less.
pic: We did Ravioli and Dumpling for the New Year's Eve. Yum!
5 comments:
新年快樂~~~
我以為你的希望會有"申請計劃過關",這樣瓦斯桶就可以有妹妹了.........耶......
也來“新年快樂“一下! ^^
看你們的照片真是太歡樂啦 尤其瓦斯筒表情豐富又可愛!
...看了上面的留言 期待能看到增添新成員的好消息啊 XD
LESS regularly???? Are you kidding? But you have not told us the reason for this lack of updating (although I think I know tee hee...Uncle Bob was telling me)
COUCOUC4EST BEATRICE ON ADORRE REPRENDRE DES NOUVELLES AVEC LE BLOG DE NAN CHIN ?GASTON C4EST UNE VRAI VEDETTE
Happy New Year to you and your lovely family! Thanks for reading my blog too. :) I hope I'll be doing as good of a job as you have been with yours. May all your wishes come true this year!
Post a Comment