Pages

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

工作、帶小孩,孰累?

接連不停息的拜訪與訪客的間隔中,我的研究計畫還是在龜步的進行中。雖然說是合作計畫,可是到目前為止我看應該叫 “小花唱獨角戲計畫”。為什麼這樣說,誰叫它的截止日期落在沒有人工作的法國假期中,大家度假最大,所以我一個合作者怎樣就是不回信,另一個乾脆說他眼睛痛,痛好了才能看電腦!所以我乾脆連他們機構的設備、資源、機構在歐盟的前瞻性、乾脆連合作者的履歷我都自己寫。你問我怎麼寫得出來?我也不知道,我的寫計畫書功夫可能無形中又進入另一個境界。寫計畫當然要跟上最新的研究,所以文獻要看,資料要查,除了沒做實驗,工作性質似乎跟以前上班時沒什麼兩樣 (還沒領錢勒,哼!)。

你問我小東東呢?現在爬的更快了,不只爬,還要站起來,抓到東西更要吃一吃。現在他放到嘴裡(有撈出來的)有衛生紙,汽球碎片,草,樹葉,垃圾桶中生病的番茄葉,石頭(恩~ 不愧是我們的兒子!)、、。要一邊看他還要一邊幻想我的計畫書根本是不可能的事。所以,雖然幼兒園只能一週去三次一次去半天,還是我現在的救星,可是小東東似乎最近在那邊建立了一些個人特色,我剛交手,人還沒轉身勒,就聽到其他保母大聲的說;東東是個調皮蛋(Coquin)呢! 趕快臉上三條線跑掉。最近東東的睡覺習慣也越來越差,該睡覺不睡,晚上還一直起來,每天早上我們家都會出現兩張很臭的臭臉,加一小張沒發生什麼事很有精神唯一一個兩頰沒有凹下去的小臉。於是,我們決定了,要執行狠心的[讓你哭,讓你明白計畫],要不然,他再這樣折騰我們,還沒斷奶,我們可能就過勞掰掰了。昨天我們十分鐘就受不了,看到東東抱著毯子附在床欄哀淒的樣子,不明白的人會以為我們家發生命案。不過,今天的午睡似乎就有點見效。再繼續試驗看看。。。

工作,是累的。帶小孩,也是累的。一邊帶小孩還一邊找工作,簡直就是想不開的折磨啊!


I have been writing too many sentences on the ‘quality and expertise’ of ‘Dr. Chu’ lately. It’s after all not a bad exercise for this kind of proposal work, but to write them all by myself -- even to make up my collaborators’ CVs (and how I was entertained by their excuse or non existence)-- isn’t it a bit too much?… Anyway, that’s fine. I always like to show off a bit of my literature side, but a crawling baby on the side? oh-la-la~ Below is a list of what we have (successfully) recovered from his mouth lately:

(1) tissues

(2) pieces of balloon

(3) leaves/ grass

(4) sick tomato leaves (rained too much.. >_<)

(5) little pebbles (he has inherited our tradition in a way, I think.)

How can I be inspired if I have to stop-jump-drag (+ occasional removal surgery) every 2 minutes? I need a good ‘coupure’ between my role of a writer (more likely) and a mother. Even 3 times a week/ 3 hours each time, I still appreciate that there is a Halte-Garderie for Gaston, although he seems to have established some reputations these days-- every nanny is calling him a ‘coquin’ (= rascal, maybe). I wonder why there is an A4 size picture of Gaston himself alone on the wall at the entry of the nursery (and the first one), if you see all other pictures have at least 2 kids or some even interact with the nannies…. (well, I rather think that he is too cute to share the paper space with another one. :-p)

1 comment:

Arizaphale said...

I am sure he is just too cute! On the other hand it could be a warning poster for the workers!! Like "Beware" mwahahahahaha. Takes after his father of course.