(That's it.. because I need to get ready for the New Year's Eve Party! Excuse me for not explaining anything in this log, but I am sure you can all feel the happy atmosphere we had! ho ho ho!)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
It certainly looks like you had a wonderful time. I wish I could see the cats more clearly on Mme Bayon (senior)'s picture. Why do you all have baskets? And poor old Gaston, is he more comfortable with his playmat now? Do you call it a playmat?Happy new year to you all!
Baskets are the gifts of father christmas from La Reunion. He is more at ease now with this inflated mat, though it really takes a lot of space in our little flat (as his parents don't want to deflate it each time)!
2 comments:
It certainly looks like you had a wonderful time. I wish I could see the cats more clearly on Mme Bayon (senior)'s picture. Why do you all have baskets? And poor old Gaston, is he more comfortable with his playmat now? Do you call it a playmat?Happy new year to you all!
Baskets are the gifts of father christmas from La Reunion. He is more at ease now with this inflated mat, though it really takes a lot of space in our little flat (as his parents don't want to deflate it each time)!
Post a Comment