
Gaston a recu beaucoup d'amour a Taiwan.
Gaston and his mom are back to France. The 30-hour journey (including the delayed 2nd lag) was really exhausting! Little Gaston behaves very well during the entire trip, but one hour after arriving home, he and his mom finally 'craquer'-- they cried together and fell asleep in each other's arms. 'We miss Taiwan...!' Sip sip...
經過三十小時的跋涉 瓦斯桶跟他的阿母回到布瑞絲特囉 雖然一直都是全飛機、機場、及候機室的焦點,可是瓦斯桶跟媽媽兩個都很爭氣的沒有出槌,一路上也都有貴人相助,不過,回到家一小時後,瓦斯桶終於受不了,在媽媽的懷裡尖叫哀嚎,媽媽在放鬆精神下也終於堅強不起來,甘脆跟兒子一起哭得痛快,最後母子倆哭倒在彼此的懷裡,睡著了。
3 comments:
I love that picture on the bottom left with your mom. Gaston looks so happy to be in grandma's arms! And your dad looks delighted to be feeding him too!
Nancy
Pauvre Nan Chin et Gaston.....I know how you feel. When I left UK I cried in the toilet on the plane for 1 hour! The stewardess came to see if I was alright....... When will Germain be back? Is he back already? You will be back to normal in no time. Its great you had such a good holiday.
My mum had a cry on the plane going back to UK the other day too...trans-global families ai ai ai
A woman behind me in the plane said to me that I look so at ease without any trace of panicking while handling an infant alone (plus three hand luggages, a baby carrier and a laptop). But I think afterwards, it's exactly this panic and helplessness that built up the strong facade of a young mother.
If gaston is old enough, my nostalgic moments would surely arrive much earlier.
Post a Comment