Pages

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

A Dream Job!!!

Yes! It is happening~ A dream job for me has opened for applicants. After having a p--h--d, to get something relevant for what we've trained for is not an easy thing at all. Well, from previous similar examples around us, I could also have a 30th-career change to (1) an investment banker, (2) a politician, (3) a science journalist, or (4) a great mother and housewife (oh, believe me or not, this one is the hardest). But, the moral of being a scientist told me to go for it-- This might be your once in a lifetime chance before becoming a rich banker, a powerful politician, a journalist who everyone listens to (and understand) you or enjoying the family with everything in order.

(so, I hope to abandon the News for a while, that is, if I am not procrastinating~~~)

Mama says she is going to apply for a serious job. Me too, I better start to understand the current international affairs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bonne chance Chin Chin! We wish you good luck for your application..what is this job???