Pages

Thursday, July 20, 2006

We love DIY! On aime bricolage! 你要零工嗎?


沒辦法 國外人工貴 也沒有人想到有代工的這種職業 自己來吧!

Chambre-Bleu DIY Flow List (藍調房的工程流程表)
1. M. Bricolage tire les papiers (remove wall paper)
2. (M. Brico aussi好啦 以下都是啦) Put on the plaster (the wall is NOT flat!)
3. Painting...
4. Paint 2nd coat (plus go back to the shop to change the wrong colour...)
5. Put on flooring insulator (the blue thingy)
6. Put on floor (lots of sawing is necessary)
7. Drill holes to put on the sidebars (big boy machine is needed)
8. Mme. Menage sometimes appears to do some cleaning
9. Voila! voila... Ta Da La~


你要零工嗎? 你要粗活嗎? 獨一無二"台法勞"隨叩就到。


可是不保證有這種'瓶頸臉'出現......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

C'est fantastique!! But why is your computer in the nursery. The poor bebe will be listening to microsoft chimes from his first moments.... and what of the radiation hahaha??????

I love the colour. It is similar to the colour Jacqui chose for Georgia's nursery. Very different from Cleo's bright orange !!!!!! But she was a bit older then....(2!!)
:-D

chinchin said...

Ha ha ha Merci~

Because the mother needs an office to write her science papers to be able to get a funding and work somewhere else... He has probably got used to the radiations by now, I don't know how much 'rays' I have given him during my intense lab work at early stage, constant computer typing and now I even put laptop on my lap so I can lie down and work at the same time (at least there is no wireless).

I loved the orange you put in Cleo's room. We were thinking to use that for the entrance...

Anyway, I am working on an english version of that strike blog. I found writing blog and paper at the same time a rather productive method, how bizzare! :-P